Effective May 28:
- Masks are no longer required for vaccinated people (although please do wear one if it makes you more comfortable)
- No social distancing and no capacity limits
- Unvaccinated parishioners should wear a mask
- Church will still be sanitized after every liturgy or event
- Collections may resume, but baskets will remain at the altar
- Sign of Peace will remain contactless
- Communion in the hand; no chalice
- Priests must wear a mask for communion
During Mass, collections will resume, but we will leave the baskets at the altar as well. The Sign of the Peace will remain contactless. Communion will be given in the hand and there will be no chalice. Priests are required to wear masks during communion.
For more updates on the Covid-19 response see the Archdiocese of Newark.